- Bin &
- Bedliner & Slip
- Premium quality, rust resistant coating
- Heavy-duty, oil-based formula for long lasting protection
- Oil-based formula delivers quality performance at competitive pricing
380 Sun Yellow
381 Spring Green
382 Orange Crush
383 Cherry Red
384 Gloss White
385 Gloss Black
386 Fog Gray
387 Royal Blue
388 Flame Red
Porch and Floor Enamels
- For use on concrete or wood floors where hot tire pick-up is not an issue.
- Hundreds of other colors available throughout our tint base line.
Oil Base Polyurethane:
200 Light Gray, 206 Medium Green, 208 Tile Red
214 Brown, 220 Medium Gray, 221, 222, 223 Tint Base
005 (V-5) Clear Gloss
006 (V-6) Clear Satin
230 Light Gray, 231 Medium Gray
|Product #||Product Description|
160 Oil Base White
- A durable white enamel that will withstand humid conditions and repeated cleaning.
- Good for use in incidental food contact applications.
Acrylic Maintenance Enamel720 21 Semi-Gloss Cotton White
721 31 Semi-Gloss Pastel Base
722 41 Semi-Gloss Midtone Base
723 51 Semi-Gloss Deep Base
724 61 Semi-Gloss Neutral Base
725 71 Semi-Gloss Safety Red
- Our most universal & highest quality, 100% acrylic latex, semi-gloss formula.
- Designed for use on properly prepared interior & exterior steel, galvanized metal, wood, aluminum & masonry surfaces.
- This formula is resistant to dilute acid, alkaline cleaners, steam, alcohol & grease.
H2O Industrial Maintenance Enamel
726 21 Gloss Cotton White
727 31 Gloss Pastel Base
728 41 Gloss Midtone Base
729 51 Gloss Deep Base
730 61 Gloss Neutral Base
731 71 Gloss Safety Yellow
732 71 Gloss Safety Red
733 71 Gloss Safety Blue
734 71 Gloss Black
- Our most durable, 100% acrylic, gloss latex formula for high wear and industrial maintenance applications.
- Use on residential and commercial interior and exterior wood, masonry and metal substrates.
- Oil durability with the convenience of latex.
Clear Polyurethane Finishes
004 (V-4) Clear Sealer
- Penetrating sealer for wood or concrete surfaces.
005 (V-5) Clear Gloss
006 (V-6) Clear Satin
- Ideal for interior wood and concrete surfaces
FL121KIT Fuel Tank Liner Kit
118 74 Detergent Wash
119 74 Clean Rinse
120 74 Red Sealer
- Seals rust and prevents rust and corrosion
- Flexible – resists cracking or peeling
- Seals leaks and weld seams
- Packaged in a 3-STEP KIT or individually
Van Sickle® Fuel Tank Liner Red Sealer was designed to coat the interior of metal fuel tanks and is resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel, alcohol and other fuel additives. This polymer coating was formulated to seal small pin holes and leaks as well as to help prevent additional rusting. Van Sickle® Red Sealer is flexible and will resist cracking and peeling if the tank is lightly dented or incurs areas of moderate stress.
Flexible Sealer & Undercoater
122 70 Black
123 70 Clear
- 1 Hour Recoat
- Seals Cracks, Gaps and Small Holes
- Spray on Metal, PVC, Fiberglass, Masonry, Concrete and More!
Zone Marking Paint
• Ideal for concrete or asphalt surfaces.
|105 Latex White
106 Latex Yellow
110 Oil White
111 Oil Yellow
Bin & Building
Our best 100% acrylic latex paint. Use on wood, galvanized metal and “coil coated” buildings. These products contain “rust arrestors” for painting lightly-rusted metal and can be tinted to mid-tone or pastel colors.
|702, 710 Flat Primer/Finishes
703 Semi-Gloss Finish
Sure-Block Stain Blocker
• An excellent interior/exterior stain blocking primer.
• Use for blocking smoke, water, ink, crayon and many other stains.
|622 Stain Blocking Oil Primer
Propane Tank Paint
410 21 Gloss White
621 71 Aluminum
- Oil-based formula with fortified ultra violet arrestors for longer lasting gloss finish
- Oil-based formula with high aluminum content for longer lasting brilliant aluminum finish
- Superior gloss retention and weather protection for the most severe conditions
Available in quarts and gallons with a user friendly how-to picture guide on the label.
Visit our Propane Tank Estimator to help determine how many gallons you will need! Click Here!
115 Soft Black
- A soft back protective coating for tillage equipment when it is not in use.
- Available in gallons and aerosol sprays for easy application.
R-05 Enamel Reducer
- Mix 1 pint per gallon of Tractor & Equipment Enamel
- Easy to use, no measuring needed
- VOC exempt in most Air Districts
Van Sickle offers a complete line of thinners including mineral spirits, VM&P naphtha, lacquer thinner, and boiled linseed oil.
- A premium wax and grease remover
- Will not harm lacquer or enamel finishes
- Cleans substrates prior to painting
10970 No Hunting Purple - Oil based aersol
10971 No Hunting Purple - Latex Gallon for easy clean up
- No Hunting Purple can be used in some states to mark No Hunting and No Trespassing areas.
116 Bedliner & Slip Resistant CoatingBL116KIT (kit)
Available in gallons and quarts and a DIY kit
- A tough, flexible resin system and crumb rubber aggregate provides superior durability and performance.
- Textured finish provides outstanding slip and skid resistance.
- Moisture and chemical resistant, helps protect against corrosion.
- Ready to use "as is" for easy application and touch up with brush or roller.
Van Sickle "rubberized" protective coating/bed liner is custom-designed for use as a reasonably priced, do-it-yourself option to high cost spray in bed liners. Rubber "crumb aggregate" is incorporated into a, flexible, top quality resin system designed to give optimal performance for your investment. Van Sickle® Bedliner & Slip Resistant Coating can also be used in a variety of applications where slip resistance or sound deadening qualities are desired. Easy re-application on areas of heavy wear makes this product ideal for maintaining the coating's appearance. No special equipment needed, just clean and recoat! Available in black or a clear, tintable base. Many colors are available by tinting the clear base with up to 14 oz. of universal colorant. Note: when tinting colors, some of the black rubber aggregate will be visible in the coating.
167 Self-Etching Primer
• Super Perium Quality Self-Etching Primer
• Compatible with a wide range of topcoats
• No sanding needed
• 10-15 minute dry to touch, 1 hour topcoat
169 Sandable Acrylic Lacquer Primer
- Spray only primer
- Can be used under Tractor & Equipment Enamel or Acrylic Enamel
- Prime and apply finish coat in the same day
- Easy wet and dry sanding
- 1 hour sand/topcoat
- Excellent adhesion and holdout
R-05 Enamel Reducer• Mix 1 pint per gallon of Tractor & Equipment Enamel
• Easy to use, no measuring needed
• VOC exempt in most Air Districts
|Trademarked E-Z Select® Product Quality Guide|
Select when performance
is a higher priority than price.
Select when maximum performance is the highest priority.