About Van Sickle
Van Sickle Paint is an industry leader in the manufacture and sale of superior quality coatings to rural America. Our paint products include equipment and industrial enamels, farm building paints, interior and exterior home finishes and specialty coatings.
Van Sickle’s manufacturing facility and distribution centers are located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our modern production facility specializes in the manufacturing of latex and oil-based products for farm, home and industry. We have the ability to manufacture small custom batches, as well as produce large quantities quickly and efficiently.
We pride ourselves in delivering quality products that meet the expectations of today’s discerning customer. From our highest quality to economy coatings, we deliver value at every level.
Shown below are the Vogel Company's Corporate Support Center, Research & Development Lab, Distribution Center, as well as the Liquid and Powder Coating Facilities.
• Van Sickle is a division of Vogel Paint, a third generation, family owned company, devoted to serving the paint market.
• One of seven Vogel Manufacturing facilities, Van Sickle is a dedicated factory and brand, focused on serving the farm-fleet industry and independent dealers.
• Since 1907, Van Sickle has been a privately held manufacturer of "premium quality products" for farm, home and industry.
• Our sales objectives are met primarily through buying cooperatives, two-step distribution and retail dealers.
• We are committed to meeting consumer expectations with quality, value and expertise in the coatings industry.